Computational models of cognitive processes
3000 Leuven, Belgium, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
- On Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, a sandwich lunch will be offered on-site.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, dinner is organised and offered by KULeuven.
- For Tuesday and Friday, we will suggest a time and place for dinner, but expenses will be covered from the participant’s budget.
- PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM, so we can make reservations.
Tuesday, June 30: Arrival.
Dinner at TBA.
Wednesday, July 1st:
- 9–13: Complementary training: Relationships and communication styles.
- 14–18: project updates - part 1
Thursday, July 2nd:
- 9–16: Seminar “Audition, speech and the brain”
- Plenary talk by Prof. Jan Wouters: “Sampling the auditory brain using steady state responses: basics and applications”
- Full program TBA
- 16–17:30: board meeting
Friday, July 3rd:
- 9–12: project updates and meetings with 2nd supervisor - part 2
- 13–17: Complementary training: article and grant writing
Saturday, July 4th: fellow’s day.
Excursion and back by 4pm. Deepak will soon provide you with more details.
Here is a list of all hotels in Leuven: http://www.leuven.be/en/tourism/staying/hotels/.
Leuven is a small city. The city ring has a radius of just one kilometer. Everything is really within walking distance and the meeting venue is quite central. Convenient hotel choices are New Damshire, Professor, Ibis, Novotel, Park Inn, … Please make your reservations asap.
Fly in preferably via Brussels National airport (Zaventem). There are several trains per hour to Leuven station and the ride is only 15–20 minutes.
Beware: there is also Brussels-South (Charleroi) airport and train connections are not that easy from there.
From Leuven railway station, you can walk, take a taxi or one of the many buses that go along Bondgenotenlaan into the centre: see this bus map: http://www.kuleuven.be/transportation/pdf/bus_bike_map2010.pdf.
Powered by iCagenda